1. I.am.SO.busy. How is it Thursday?! Yet another week has flown by and I feel so behind on everything. My Google Reader is all sorts of clogged up and I don't know when I'm going to get the chance to catch up.
2. It appears I have a kidney stone. Fortunately I haven't had any pain really, but some other symptoms that prompted me to get checked out. I go for a CT Scan tomorrow. I'm not gonna lie; I'm a little scared. My dad has had like over 50 of them, so I know they're no walk in the park. I'm just praying it will pass easily and quickly. It never hurts to have a little faith, right? :)
3. Ants have taken up residence in our house. And not just any ants, but fire ants. I have the bites to prove it. So does Patrick. Fortunately Manny doesn't have any yet, but I'm so worried about him getting some. The bug guy came today so hopefully that will take care of the problem. In the meantime, I am pretty much holding Manny 24/7, which has contributed to me being so far behind as referenced in #1.
4. Has anybody watched Sister Wives? It is all sorts of cray-cray, but totally fascinating. I heard the family is being investigated for polygamy since it's illegal. Really? Being investigated? Um, what's to investigate - there's no denying it given what's on the show, right? Maybe I'm missing something - I only skimmed the article.
5. Thanks for all the sweet compliments on my bedroom last week! I'm still making my way around to check out everyone else's rooms, so I'm sorry if I haven't visited you back yet - I will! For those of you that asked, we got our furniture at Mathis Brothers Furniture in Tulsa. But if I recall correctly, it's the Ashley brand, so you should be able to get it pretty much anywhere (that sells Ashley, obviously).
6. Glad you guys liked the pictures of my little man from yesterday. The shorts are from here, and thanks to Andrea for telling me about that etsy shop! Blogging has turned out to be really bad for my online shopping addiction. :) Good news for you though is I'll be holding a giveaway for a pair of the shorts, so check back Monday to enter to win!
7. I had 3 more things to mention, but I must go now as my husband is patiently waiting for me to watch The Office & The Big Bang Theory. I'll catch y'all up later. Yeah for fall TV! :)
8. But of course I'll take the time to add a picture of Manny with his cousins this weekend.
Now I'm done.