It's project 365 time again! To answer a few questions, I made my collage in Photoshop using a storyboard I downloaded from the CoffeeShop blog. As far as dating the pictures, I'm not putting the actual date on the pictures because I want to keep this as simple as possible. Yes, I know it wouldn't take much longer to add, but I'll just always list the pictures left to right below (like you'd read a book) and that should help me match the date to the photo. I think that covers the questions - if you have any others, please let me know!
nursery for the first time. He loved it!
9. It snowed a little in Dallas Sunday so Manny got to see his first snow.
10. We hung out with my friend Ashley for a bit and Manny did some modeling for the SheShe Made Valentine's line, which is Ashley's amazing clothing business. View the cuteness here!
11. I think the first visit to the nursery led to Manny's first real sickness. This is how he felt most of the day.
12. Though still sick, he managed to play long enough to start crawling up on my niece's little couch. He thought he was a big shot!
13. We came home on Thursday, and his sickness was still getting the best of him. He slept on Daddy's chest most of the day.
14. Manny had a small burst of energy Friday afternoon. I set him down in my bathroom while I was putting away laundry in our closet and all of the sudden he disappeared. I found him in our shower just looking around. He's always crawled up to it and looked in, but this was his first time to crawl in and hang out...so cute. :)