January 24, 2011
16. Look who found the remotes this week! It is an ongoing battle to keep him from trying to eat them, so it looks like they'll be finding a new home soon.
17. Bubs turned 8 months old! Definitely our hardest photo shoot to date. He is SO busy!
18. Fortunately Manny's sickness was pretty much gone by Tuesday, but he did give me a few cuddles...those are priceless, and unfortunately few and far between these days now that he's becoming a busy big boy.
19. Patrick was giving Manny a bath and I was downstairs cleaning the kitchen. He texted me this picture stating that Manny's favorite bathtime game is giving his superduck mouth-to-mouth.
20. Still lugging around one of his beloved water bottles, he stopped for a few minutes to watch Baby Einstein.
21. My wonderful niece Gabi turned 15 years old the day before, so our family celebrated with dinner at P.F. Chang's. So yummy and so much fun!
I wanted to include a few more pictures from Gabi's birthday celebration. It was great to have a night out with my family! Unfortunately Patrick was on call so he couldn't come, and my little sister that lives in Dallas wasn't able to be there either...we missed you guys! Manny did SO good...mostly thanks to his new found love for Puffs. As part of Gabi's gift, I gave her 15 dollars in dimes (since she turned 15) in a water bottle since that's Manny's current fave. I printed off a picture of her and Manny to put on it for a fun little touch...she loved it. :)
Labels: project 365