When I saw this idea on the I Heart Naptime blog I couldn't wait to try it. I wanted to do it in a color that I could use for multiple holidays, but my obsession with red & turquoise won out. I still think it can work for a lot of things though, especially if I switch the ribbon out. It is very simple and cheap to make...here's how you can make one too!
- clay pot
- base to clay pot - (Not the same size as the pot. This needs to be the right size so that it will sit on top of the fishbowl.)
- fishbowl jar
- paint color of your choice
- foam brush
- E6000 glue
- wooden knob
- ribbon of choice
- glitter & Elmer's glue (optional)
- vinyl or stickers to embellish jar (optional)
4. Optional: I also glittered the lid. To do this, just spread Elmer's glue on the inner part of the lid and cover with glitter.
5. Fill the jar with candy and top with the lid...that's it!
sharing this at Today's Creative Blog