You turned 14 months old on July 17! We've had so much fun this past month...here are some of my favorite things I want to remember.
- Hands down, my favorite thing you started doing this month is giving hugs. I will be crouched down on the floor picking something up (perhaps something you previously flung across the room) and you will come up behind me and hug on my back and rest your head on me. It is the sweetest thing ever!!
- Along those same lines, when we are holding you or giving you a hug, you pat us on the back. Seriously precious!
- You are ridiculously obsessed with blueberries. You will eat a whole container in a sitting if I let you!
- You love to swing your feet. I don't know why but I think this makes you look like such a big kid.
- You have discovered your strength and decided you should be He-man, and hoist everything over your head. Some things are still a little too heavy, but it sure doesn't stop you from trying!
- You are a dancing machine. When any kind of music comes on, you get your bounce on.
- You took swimming lessons this month, and totally scared and impressed me with what you were able to accomplish! It's not that I don't have faith in you, it's just that in my head you're still a teeny tiny baby, and it blows my mind that you can "learn" stuff already.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is still your favorite thing to watch, and when I turn it on you walk right over to your chair and plop down. It's so cute to see you sit and watch it for a little bit.
- All you want to do these days is CLIMB!! You are very resourceful in your efforts to climb, and have been known to stack things to help you reach. I would really appreciate if you'd chill out on the climbing...you're a mess!
- You are now regularly waving & telling people bye. It always makes people's day when you do that!