October 15, 2012
To List Your Item:
1. Compose a blog post that includes the details of the item being auctioned: item name, item description, retail value, and where you are willing to ship (US only, etc.). If you wish to do so, you may list a starting bid, but it is not required.
2. Enter the direct link to your item (not just a generic link to your blog) in the link-up tool below.
To Bid on an Item:
1. Read through the list of items below. If you see something that interests you, click on it and you will be taken to a page where you will be able to leave a comment with your bid.
2. Bids should be placed in $1 increments. (Example: If previous bid was $9, your bid must be at least $10.)
3. When you leave your bid, please include your name and email address.
4. Check back often to make sure you haven't been outbid. You will NOT be notified if someone outbids you, so you'll want to be sure to check in on items as the week goes on. Bidding will be closed on Friday, October 19th, at 10pm EST. Winners will be notified via email. All invoices must be paid by October 31, 2012.
We hope that this answers any questions you might have. We have tried our best to keep this as simple as possible, but realize there will always be questions come up. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help or clarification on something. Thank you again for being a part of blessing Julee & Preslee.